SLFSC Spring School
REGISTER AT HTTPS://GOO.GL/FORMS/YC71BAQG56HTC6OU2
St. Lawrence Figure Skating Club Spring School 2019
March 19th (21st) through April 27th
SUNY Canton Roo House
Learn to Skate Package - $150
* 6pm - 7-pm
* Tuesday's and Thursday's Beginning Thursday, March 21st through April 27th
• Includes a 15-minute group lesson
• Groupings will depend on the number of applicants
• Insufficient application numbers would result in refund of application fees
Junior/Senior Package - $225
•Skaters must have passed Pre-Free Skate of LTS Program
Beginning Tuesday March 19th -April 26th
Thursday's 7:15-9:15 pm
Friday's 7pm -9pm There are no group lessons at this level.
•Skaters must make arrangements with USFSA Certified Coach for lessons.
•Price does not include coaching fees.
•Depending on the number of applicants, the ice times may be specifically divided
Register at https://goo.gl/forms/yC71BaqG56htc6ou2
* SLFSC Dance Pro Jeff Petri is unavailable for Spring School 2019. There will be no dance offered through SLFSC.
* Test session tentatively scheduled for the last weekend of Spring School is dependent upon number of skaters needing to test and judge availability.
* Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Sessions may be capped for
* Guest skating will be allowed, space permitting: $25.00 per session.
* St Lawrence Figure Skating club reserves the right to make scheduling and/or program changes
to accommodate the skaters and professionals.
Applications must be submitted by March 15thwith 50% of payment.
The second installment will be due April 12th
Participants agree that the St. Lawrence Figure Skating Club, SUNY Canton, the town and village of Canton are neither responsible nor liable for injuries or loss of property which may occur during club activities. In consideration of membership, the applicant waives any claim or cause of action and assumes all risk of personal injury and/or loss of property. In addition, the applicant agrees to abide by the bylaws and rules of the club.
Any Questions Please Contact:
• Shannon Mattice: Shannon.email@example.com
• Malinda Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Christina Martin: email@example.com